CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Halle-freakin-lujah

Finals week is over!!
Pretty sure that was the most stressful and sucky finals week I've had so far. And although all the hours of studying didn't pay off as well as you'd think they should, I still passed all my classes which is all that counts right?

I'm just glad it's break time and I can stop thinking about school for a few weeks. It feels wonderful to actually be able to read my book, watch a movie, sit on my computer and blog, or do whatever I want to without feeling guilty about not studying.
It also just feels good to be home again. I can play with my family without trying to cram it into a weekend. I can go to my sister's basketball games. I can watch my brother's break dancing performance. I can gossip with my mom. I can help and spend time with my dad. I can play with and babysit my adorable nieces and nephews.

Mmm yep. This break is going to be a break that I definitely need.

No comments: