CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mi Familia

I have had a lovely break so far. Goodness I love being home!!
I spent last Saturday playing with Christal. We were bums all day until we were joined by Marcie to go Christmas shopping. And can I just say what great luck we had that night! Seriously, I don't think I've ever had a better time shopping because we found exactly what we wanted so fast. It was a very fun and successful girls night out :)
I went shopping again today and didn't have as great of luck which was a bummer. But I got to spend the whole day with my dad so it didn't matter that we didn't find anything! I enjoyed our little daddy daughter day.

Other than shopping, the last few days have consisted of family parties! Last night was my mom's side and it was very different from past ones. I have my two closest cousins on that side and this year one is in the MTC and the other is engaged so her boy was there too. It was just weird to not have the three of us there getting the same gift from the grandparents and hanging out. Instead, I was just the third wheel. Lame I know. But I do love my cousins fiance (I definitely approve Camille :) ) so it really wasn't that bad.
Oh, and I have the cutest grandparents ever who gave me an electric blanket because they must know how cold I get in Logan!

Tonight was the family party with my dads side and those parties have never been the same since my grandma passed away. They are still fun and nice to see everyone- cause it's not like we share our backyard with half of them.. haha but we still have a good time.

I'm just glad that I get to be home to spend all this time with family.
I mean, look at them..


can you blame me?
:)

No comments: