CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trip down memory lane

* I had the biggest crush on this kid in kindergarten and first grade. He was the kid everyone liked. But then he moved away and I hadn't seen or heard from him until two weeks ago when he found me on Facebook. I couldn't believe it. After saying hey and asking how I've been (which is a funny question since that means how have I been over the past 15 years..) he shocked me by asking me out. I mean really? Who moves that fast? Just because we liked each other in kindergarten doesn't mean anything now that we're 20!

* A couple of nights ago I had a dream about Tobin and now I can't get him out of my mind. It brought back a lot of the memories we had together. And strange as it may seem, I miss him a lot. Now don't start jumping to conclusions. I don't think I miss him in the aspect of wanting to date him again. I just miss my best friend.

* Today I went to lunch with my bestfriends from my childhood- Ellen, Marissa, Abbey, and Deedee. It was sooo good to catch up with all of them and reminisce about the good ol' days where we didn't have to worry about anything. I love them all so much and am glad we still keep in touch! :)

* I went to my sisters basketball game today at Skyline and got to see their Drill team perform at half time. It made me sad. I really do miss it. At least the dancing part- not so much the drama that came with it. But I did love dancing and performing. It just brought back all the memories of early morning practices, competitions and how awesome our moms were in the food they provided for us, how crazy our year end shows were, and many more..
I just can't believe that life was 2 1/2 years ago..

Time sure does fly by!

1 comment:

ginger.maria. said...

Chels! Look at your cute blog! I just got so excited! Now that I'm (finally) blogging, I'm finding out that basically everyone else is haha :) It's exciting. Love your blog and love you!