I have a friend that I've known for many years that is getting married soon. We've grown up together and have shared the same birthday, even though she is a year older, and so it's weird to think that she is getting married. But since there is a wedding, it's only natural to have a bridal shower and it so happens that the bridal shower is this Friday.
Now I got the invitation about a week ago and didn't pay too much attention to it besides what day it was and then I put it away and forgot about it. Just today I started thinking about it and realized I need to buy a present. Now I've only been to one other friend bridal shower before and it was a Holiday themed shower so I had to buy something to do with St. Patricks Day. So of course that type of thing is what I have in mind until I read:
"Bring Emily something scandalous that both she and Jake will enjoy..."
What does that even mean?!
Ok, so I know what it means, but I already don't feel old enough to have friends getting married let alone having to buy something scandalous for them!
Haha soooo not ready for that.. It's just too weird..
But I guess I gotta start sometime cause this is just the beginning..
2 comments:
buy them flannel jammies ;)
hahaha I should! That would be hilarious!
Post a Comment