I think I have an eating disorder. It's sort of like bulimia but without the "purging": I eat WAY more than I should.
You know how your stomach warns you when it is getting full and tells you that you should stop eating? Well I tend to ignore that warning and keep eating anyways because I love food too much. So I always end up eating more than I should.
A couple of examples:
Me and 4 of my girl friends went to see New Moon at midnight and on the way there, we stopped and got Subway. Well we ordered our food and I found out I was the only one who ordered a foot long. I figured this was the best deal because it was $5 and I could eat half now and have half later. Well of course that wasn't what ended up happening. I ate the whole thing. I couldn't stop at half because it tasted so yummy.
Twice Rylee and I have ordered a large pizza and some cheesy Italian bread from Little Ceasars. I ate 4 pieces each of the pizza and bread along with maybe 3 glasses of water.
And just tonight, which is why I bring up this disorder of mine, Nate and Petey made some Navajo tacos for everyone and I ate TWO. Now that might not sound like too many- but these were BIG tacos! And to make matters sound worse- I ate two, when Jason and Petey only ate one! The only thing that made me feel slightly less like a pig was that Nate also ate two. Which if you think about it- Nate and I are probably the littlest out of all our friends and we were the ones that ate the most. Does this make any sense? No.
So now with all this knowledge about me being such a pig- you'd think I'd be super fat. I'm very surprised by this myself. And I do know a couple of people that hate me for it.. but I guess it's just the way my body works.
I still should probably cut back on how much I eat though. Not to lose weight by any means but just so that I'm not such a pig. It's not very lady like.
And I must say it was pretty embarrassing that I ate more than the guys tonight. That's just sad.
2 comments:
Haha, you're funny Chelsie. Ya, your skinny little body can definately take on the food. And hey some guys like it that a girl can really eat. It's better than being one of those crazy annoying picky girls that never eat anything!
he he he- as you know- I have a few kids with that very same eating disorder! One of them is a very skinny girlie! she can down some serious food! and yet- she looks like a slight breeze could send her flying
Post a Comment