Who would've thought paper airplanes would be so entertaining to a 35 and 16 year old?
Yesterday, Jarem and Austin entertained themselves with the many paper airplanes they made. It first started out with throwing them off the roof. We had the whole family standing outside and had a competition to see which one went the farthest. We would then throw them back up to the roof to be thrown down again.
Then later, if that wasn't enough fun for them, they decided to see who could hit me first with an airplane. I was just sitting peacefully at the counter minding my own business on my computer when one stood in front of me and the other behind me. Now you may think this wouldn't be bad because how hard could a paper airplane hit you.. well, these weren't your ordinary paper airplanes. They were thick and had many staples in them, so try to imagine them flying at your face. Luckily they had crappy aim and only hit me a couple times.
I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from these boys. I always become the target for torture when I come home. Since I hardly ever get mad or fight back, it makes it a fun game for them. They see how long it takes me to finally get to the point where I lose it- which lately doesn't take too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment