I hate that I can never count on the weather here in Logan. First it starts off being super warm and I'm enjoying the sunshine and not needing a jacket and then it starts to get a little cloudy. It starts raining a little as I'm walking to class and I think at least it's not cold enough to snow and it's just raining. I should've known better.. I get done with class and it's snowing! But luckily it still wasn't too cold and Rylee and I had fun catching the huge snowflakes on our tongues. :) Oh man, good ol Logan weather..
In other news, it's almost the weekend and I'm stoked! I've had a great week with playing soccer, getting free food from Dominoes, and making new friends- all aside from all the homework and studying I've had. And now my weekend will consist of a date Friday night and the last home game on Saturday! It'll be crazy fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment