CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Pirates

I became a pirate over the weekend. Lady Peg Leg to be exact.


Ryan's mom bought 4 swords from K-Mart and what a great purchase they ended up being.

It all started after going to see How to Train Your Dragon- which I must admit I LOVED! It was a great movie. I'd recommend going to see it. Anyways- we got back in the car and remembered the swords and decided we needed to be pirates- and where you get pirates from just watching a Viking and Dragon movie I have no idea- but it got us in the mood to battle.

We got all ready for the part- some more than others:


And then the epic battle began.

Who would've thought that 4 cheap swords would have brought 6 college students so much fun and joy?

No comments: