CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dear Weather,

I finished my last final today and was stoked that summer was here. So you can imagine how horrible it felt to walk outside and see it SNOWING! That doesn't make it feel like summer. It's May in case you haven't noticed. Could you please stop being bi-polar and quit with the snow until next winter? It doesn't even have to be sunny yet- just at least have it rain. I love the rain. But I also love the sun too. So either weather choice is fine by me. Just please no more snow.
Sincerely, Me.

2 comments:

The Brent Milne Family said...

Okay now I know you are done with final's so were are you???? Do you have hot plans for the weekend with friends or family????? Love, MOM

Nate and Marcie said...

Thanks again for babysitting, the kids LOVE you. I still can't believe how happy Gracie was to see me leave :)Love you!