CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recent Thoughts

  • I love my brown hair. It's possible I might like it more than blonde
  • Some days I love being single while other days I miss having someone there for me
  • My little sister Christal (who isn't so little anymore) is becoming one heck of a young woman (watch out boys!)
  • I miss dancing
  • I need to buy new clothes and shoes
  • Reading the Work and the Glory series is a challenge- I love them and can't stop reading but it's super depressing at times
  • I'm glad I didn't live back in the day when people had to fear for their lives for being a Mormon
  • I get along quite well with my adopted brother Austin- we have good talks
  • I really do love mowing lawns
  • So many people are getting married
  • I want to buy an iPod touch
  • I miss having little kittens this time of the year
  • I get too attached to people too easily
  • I hate saying goodbye
  • I have too many TV shows that I watch
  • I want to buy a Mazda 3 but that won't happen until I'm done with school so I can afford it
  • I'm addicted to my computer
  • The quality that I like and hate about myself is the same thing
  • Dreams are super weird
  • I think too much about the past and need to focus more on the present

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Chels, we definitely need to hang out again soon! I think I saw you mowing lawns near 7th west last week and i almost honked but decided that it was best not to scare you haha. I like you as a brunette too :) It suits you really well! Also, I miss dancing sometimes...dancing in my room doesn't make up for it either haha. Love you!

Emily said...

love it! what an awesome list. :) i sometimes miss my brunette hair... oh the choices..
i hate saying goodbye too. it's like you don't know what to do with yourself!
i need to buy new shoes and clothes too... what's up with that? ;)
ok ok, i'll be done gabbing! cute blog. i love it and i'll so be back. :)
xo.
www.twitter.com/laceymaybelle

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....