CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!

This woman is by far the greatest ever! I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my mother. I look up to her so much. She does sooo much for me as well as the rest of my family. Today I even put myself in her shoes and made dinner for everyone to give my mom a break. I didn't realize how stressful that can be when it's for a bigger group and not just me and Rylee. So from that experience I not only learned to appreciate more of what my mom does for me but also that I still have a TON to learn about being a mom. So it's a good thing I have such a great role model to learn from :).

I love you mom! I hope you had a great relaxing Mother's Day!!

(and Happy Mother's Day to all the other mothers out there! You guys are truly the greatest!!)

1 comment:

The Brent Milne Family said...

Thanks Chelsie I loved your gift of fixing dinner! It was awesome and tasted so good you did a great job. I love you too!!!!