CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paramore

Yesterday was such a great day! I first got to start off the day babysitting these adorable little people:

We had a great time together- and no worries, I am well on my way of becoming Gracie's favorite Aunt :)

Then later it was the Paramore concert with Hanah and Rylee. Hanah got tickets for her birthday a couple months ago and invited me and Rylee to go with her and I can't thank her enough. It was such a fun concert!


Fun performed first and although I had never heard of this band before- I fell in love. They were way good!


Relient K performed next and I realized I only know most of their older songs so I wasn't able to sing along to any- but they were still good and very fun to watch!


And then Paramore came on and just blew both previous performers out of the water! Man I was so impressed! Hayley Williams sure does know how to entertain a crowd!


My favorite photos of the night:

And then to top it all off- it was raining!! I really don't know what it is- but I'm kind of obsessed with rain. I just LOVE it! :)

No comments: