Why is it that the 80's is the most popular decade themed party? Occasionally you here about 70's and 50's too but you almost never hear about the 20's. I don't get it- the 20's were awesome!
My friend Ryan always has parties in his parents basement during the school year and he came up with the great idea of having themes for the parties. So last night we tried out a 20's theme. Oh boy was it fun! They had a bar with many choices of drinks (obviously non-alcoholic), many tables with gambling type games, and everyone dressed up- which definitely adds to how much fun it was!
I spent most of my time at the bar. It was pretty enjoyable to order drinks such as Shmooze or an Apple Martini and watch them mix it right in front of you. :)
It really was a great party and I can't wait to do it again during the school year when many more people can come!






No comments:
Post a Comment