One of my good friends is out serving a mission right now in the West Indies. He was sweet enough to send me a little package for my birthday- and in this package was a flash drive with some pictures and a couple videos and I would like to share some of those with you. Mostly just because this place is GORGEOUS! Like really, I think it would be torture to be a missionary on these islands because I'd just want to stay on the beach and swim in the ocean every single day and then watch the sunset!
Don't you agree??
(the second to last picture is a jellyfish in the water! cool huh?)
Now aside from all the beautiful landscape pictures, here is a video that is classic. It is hilarious and so typical of this friend- not to mention it was hilarious to watch with my mom and sisters. Just picture us all jumping and laughing at what happens..
Did you jump at all? haha
This friend has now been gone a year. Actually, it's exactly a year from today. So he still has one more year to serve the Lord and take even more amazing pictures.
I'm pretty jealous.

1 comment:
Ah! It's Tobin! The whole time I was thinkin' "Who is this missionary? Is this a guy I know?" and it's him. Haha that video is awesome, and those pictures kind of made me drool a little not gonna lie. Classic missionary stuff, that must have been such a fun package to get!
Post a Comment