My week has been pretty busy and I had a couple posts that I started but never finished but now I don't feel like finishing them. So I'll just take some time and post the highlights of my week.
MONDAY: went shopping and bought some much needed clothing items followed by a cold stone visit with Anna and Trello for family night. I do love that family.. Later Ellen had the best idea to make a rice krispy treat sculpture. So, in honor of Toy Story 3, we made Rex. It was so much fun and turned out sooo great! well.. it would've if we had put him all together. But sadly it got too late so we had to postpone the finishing touches until the next night.
TUESDAY: woke up very tired from not much sleep and went babysitting. I lucked out that the baby was sick during the night so she took a nap for 3 hours allowing me to sleep for 2 AND she seemed perfectly happy and well while I watched her. It was a good babysitting day. Ellen and I had another fun night making up our own smoothies and ending with You've Got Mail.
Rex, once again, was postponed.
WEDNESDAY: busiest day of the week. Two friends brought me lunch and hung out with me for a bit so I wasn't too lonely with a sleeping baby. Had a triple baby shower for my sister and two cousins. That was very fun- I do love my extended family and love every minute of our get togethers. Ended the night at the drive-in with some great friends. Toy Story 3 was amazing. Didn't expect any less. Prince of Persia was weird. Might have been better if I wasn't so tired and cold. And sadly Rex was still not assembled so he didn't get to join us.
THURSDAY: started off the morning with a grumpy brother because I made him get out of bed to go mowing. We mowed 5 lawns in record timing allowing enough time to get home and get ready for Lagoon. Spent the day at Lagoon with my family. I have forgotten how much fun Lagoon-A-Beach is. Jarem lost his wedding ring but it luckily was found. Ended the night VERY exhausted.
FRIDAY: finally got to sleep in later than 7 for once this week, but was woken up by my brother at 9 to repay me from the morning before. Took that same brother to buy something he will just sell in a week. Spent some of the day with Tiff at Costco grocery shopping and picking up treats for my party. Spent the rest of the day getting ready for said party. Party was a success. Family got an apple computer.
SATURDAY: mowed lawns then quickly showered and got ready for a party to watch the USA world cup soccer game. Fun party but ended very sadly when the US couldn't come back a second time resulting in a loss and elimination. Played some on the new computer taking some fun pictures on photobooth. Went to a party with Stacey and met some interesting guys that hit on me.. too bad they weren't cute.
And now for once this week I will get to bed before midnight.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment