So remember how I finally started complaining about the weather? Well today was PERFECT! If everyday during the summer was like today, I would be one happy girl :). I got the nice hot sun during the day (which on any other day besides Sunday would mean I get to swim and lay out) and then the day ends with an AWESOME thunder/lightening storm complete with dancing in the warm rain! Like seriously- PERFECT.
Some other added bonuses to today were finally going to a single's ward and seeing some old friends, a nice Sunday nap, homemade Cafe Rio with the fam for our monthly dinner with everyone, and listening to Tiff and Blake predict what will happen in the last couple chapters of Harry Potter. Yes Harry Potter makes the bonus list. I miss the predicting part so I have to settle with hearing others. I almost went over to their house so I could listen in on reading time because let's face it, I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and it's pretty hard to pass up an opportunity to listen to the best part of the whole series! It's also fun to listen to them read it for their reactions :) Oh I am such a nerd. But the whole storm caught me off guard and I was distracted. With two things I love- it was a hard choice. So I guess I chose to not be too big of a nerd tonight.. ha
We tried to take pictures of the lightening because it seriously was so cool. It looked like veins through the sky. But of course it's super hard to take it at the right moment so these were the best we could get.
No comments:
Post a Comment