CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Biggest Role Model

If I could only pick ONE person that I think has really taught me and influenced my life the most, I would say that person is my dad.


He has always worked hard and doesn't quit. He has always stood by my side with anything I have done in my life. He has always been involved in the sports I've done. He has always supported me in my choices. He has always made me feel safe and protected. He has always shown concern and approval in the boys I have dated. He has always made me feel better even if he didn't know it.
He has always been there for me no matter what.

My dad is the reason I am who I am. I would definitely say I take more after my dad than my mom. I've even been told I look more like my dad so I guess it all fits and makes sense. But anything I do or say or the way I go about a situation is influenced by my dad. I try to be like him. He is the type of person who hardly ever gets mad. He is the type of person that will always care more about others than himself. He is always giving and never wants anything in return.
So you can see why I want to be like him.

He is the BEST dad I could've asked for.

I LOVE YOU DADDY!
I always have and I always will!!

Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: