Well I am now 20. I don't feel different nor did it even seem like my birthday. I expected that. Having a birthday on Sunday limits activities that can be done to celebrate. It just felt like any other Sunday. But it wasn't the Sunday part that made it not feel like my birthday. There weren't any surprises- I knew every gift I got and really only had two to unwrap. There were no candles to blow out. There was no party. There were some tears (and I wish I could say tears of joy.. but I can't). But I don't mean to make it sound like my birthday sucked. I still was with family all day. I still got sang to plenty of times. And I did have many people wish me a happy birthday, even if it was facebook that had to remind them ;) haha.
But birthdays are definitely not as fun when you get older. I miss the total excitement when you're a kid. So here's some pictures of the good ol' days when life was a lot more exciting and had less drama and stress.





5 comments:
Ok, you are a freaking cute little girl!! Happy late birthday chelsie!! Miss you!
P.S. hope you don't care that I blog stalk you ;)
bahahaha i love the baby pictures they are super funny and cute!
Thanks for enlightening the world with Ellen's bowl cut. Haha. Happy Birthday cute Chels!
Ohhh Chels I love you! Birthday's are kind of a bummer as we get older. I wish it was the opposite, I wish they got more fun the older we got. How excellent would that be...ah. I hope that next year is better for you, you're last big landmark age, 21!! I miss you and hope all is well, I look forward to your blog posts each week. :)
hahhahah Chelsie these pictures are great! You are such a beautiful girl! We need to catch up. I haven't talked to you in ages!
Post a Comment