This is the ADORABLE little girl I get to watch twice a week. She has got to be the best baby I have ever watched. Like really, she NEVER cries! It makes life SOO much easier. We play and have so much fun. I'm super close to getting her to laugh- which is my goal this summer! But now it creates a problem because I know that I'll expect that (a super easy going baby) when I have kids and it'll probably be the opposite or something. Ha but it's definitely super fun and I love it! It makes me really feel like a mom. It'll be the exact same when I'm married and have a baby when I'm a stay at home mom. Crazy. No worries though- it has also made me realize that I don't want kids any time soon. And even though that's obvious because I'm not married yet- I'm more meaning after I get married kids will come a while later.
And now speaking of marriage- my friend Sara got married Tuesday and boy was it weird to go to her reception. I can't believe she is married! I knew she'd be the first, but it's still sooo crazy! And pretty sure she set a very high bar for receptions. Hers was sooo cute and fun, it'll be hard to top it. So I decided it's a good thing I won't be getting married for a long time because then maybe people will forget hers and not compare it to mine hahaha. But anyways, it was fun to see some old friends again!

Tonight was Stacey's preview for Miss Utah. I felt bad because not too many people went, but it was good to see her part of the pageant without having to see 53 other girls, over the course of 5 days, and pay lots of money. She looked beautiful and I wish her all the luck at Miss Utah!

I missed out on Abbey's bridal shower tonight to support Stace so I hope that went well. It would've been fun to go back to Logan and hang out with those girls again, but I chose to support family tonight. But I still have my awesome present in mind that I will give to her hopefully next week sometime if I make it up to Logan to hang out.
Mmk well, it is now 11 and I have been sitting on my computer forever and I think I'm going to go to bed. I finally get a break from my multiple jobs tomorrow so I'll get to sleep in and have some fun. I'm planning on running some errands and also maybe actually going to try shopping for myself. There are things I need/want and I am going to try to make myself buy them haha. It's almost my birthday after all so don't I deserve to spend a little on myself?
I guess we'll see if I will actually pull through..
No comments:
Post a Comment