CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love ly

I just came home from a bridal shower for a friend I have known a LONG time. Like back to the elementary days. It was sooo weird but very exciting. It was so fun to see her happy and talk about all the plans for the wedding. Pretty sure I found myself super jealous and really wanting that in my life. It didn't help when her fiance came at the end and seeing how cute and in love they are.
I want to be as happy as her.

It's funny because a lot of people expected me to get married pretty soon after high school (and I don't really understand why they would ever assume that. I would just laugh because I knew it wouldn't happen- nor did I want it to) and now here it is 2 years later and I'm still as single as can be and watching SOO many other girls my age get married. Like really, it's CRAZY! I have another really close friend getting married this coming Tuesday! It's just so weird.

It has become quite entertaining to see how many people my age are actually getting married though. I've started a collection of wedding announcements :) haha I have a specific wall dedicated to the announcements I get. I think I'm up to around 10 so far with some still on the way. It's pretty epic.

Also- aside from wedding/marriage stuff, my sister and her husband finally bought a house this past week and so all last night I helped move stuff for them and I found myself jealous and wanting a house. Hearing her talk about what to do with each room and how to decorate/paint made me wish I could think about that stuff.

So I guess in the past two days I have found myself wanting a house and a fiance.. hmm..
Lovely.

1 comment:

Lace said...

haha i feel the exact same way sometimes chels, but just as single as ever still living with momma and pappa bear!