CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

My List of Summer Fun

I have only taken one final and still have two to go plus a paper, but seeing as how I'm already sick of studying, I needed a break. So of course my mind starts to wander off and think about summer since it is only a few days away and I decided to make a list of a few things I am most excited for (in no particular order).
  • Earning money by the 3 jobs I'll hopefully have
  • Wednesday Arby's runs with Marcie
  • Swimming and soaking up the sun everyday
  • Going to the gym- it is very much needed
  • Catching up with old friends
  • Boating
  • Being home with my family
  • Babysitting my favorite kids in the world
  • Going to friends' weddings- weird
  • Help teach dance classes with Heather
  • Hopefully buying a new car
  • Lake Powell
  • My birthday- I'll no longer be a teenager!
  • Yummy fruit from our garden
  • A new nephew (ok- so he won't come until summer is over, but I'm still STOKED!)
  • Getting time to actually read a book that isn't a textbook
  • Family reunions
  • And many more things..
Yup, I'm excited- it'll be a GREAT summer! :D

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Woooo Summer! This makes me excited.

Nate and Marcie said...

I am so happy that I made the list... because I have to admit I love our Wed. Arby's runs!!!

Chelsie Milne said...

Of course you made the list Marcie!! It wouldn't be summer without Wednesday Arby's runs!! :)